How does rapidly changing discharge during storm events affect transient storage and channel water balance in a headwater mountain stream?
Article first published online: 6 SEP 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Water Resources Research
Volume 49, Issue 9, pages 5473–5486, September 2013
How to Cite
2013), How does rapidly changing discharge during storm events affect transient storage and channel water balance in a headwater mountain stream?, Water Resour. Res., 49, 5473–5486, doi:10.1002/wrcr.20434., , , , , and (
- Issue published online: 23 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 6 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 JUL 2013 03:02PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 6 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 OCT 2012
- National Science Foundation's Long-Term Ecological Research Program. Grant Number: DEB 08–23380
- US Forest Service Pacific Northwest Research Station, and Oregon State University
- National Science Foundation's Hydrologic Sciences program. Grant Number: EAR-0911435
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!