How does rapidly changing discharge during storm events affect transient storage and channel water balance in a headwater mountain stream?
Article first published online: 6 SEP 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Water Resources Research
Volume 49, Issue 9, pages 5473–5486, September 2013
How to Cite
2013), How does rapidly changing discharge during storm events affect transient storage and channel water balance in a headwater mountain stream?, Water Resour. Res., 49, 5473–5486, doi:10.1002/wrcr.20434., , , , , and (
- Issue published online: 23 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 6 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 JUL 2013 03:02PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 6 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 OCT 2012
- National Science Foundation's Long-Term Ecological Research Program. Grant Number: DEB 08–23380
- US Forest Service Pacific Northwest Research Station, and Oregon State University
- National Science Foundation's Hydrologic Sciences program. Grant Number: EAR-0911435
Additional supporting information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.