Coupled 3-D stream flow and hyporheic flow model under varying stream and ambient groundwater flow conditions in a pool-riffle system
Article first published online: 17 SEP 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Water Resources Research
Volume 49, Issue 9, pages 5834–5850, September 2013
How to Cite
2013), Coupled 3-D stream flow and hyporheic flow model under varying stream and ambient groundwater flow conditions in a pool-riffle system, Water Resour. Res., 49, 5834–5850, doi:10.1002/wrcr.20442., , , , and (
- Issue published online: 23 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 17 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 JUL 2013 02:45AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 31 AUG 2012
Additional supporting information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.