Assessing the extent of altruism in the valuation of community drinking water quality improvements
Article first published online: 7 OCT 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Water Resources Research
Volume 49, Issue 10, pages 6286–6297, October 2013
How to Cite
Assessing the extent of altruism in the valuation of community drinking water quality improvements, Water Resour. Res., 49, 6286–6297, doi:10.1002/wrcr.20447., , , and (2013),
- Issue published online: 27 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 7 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 AUG 2013 02:46AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 22 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!