Assessing the extent of altruism in the valuation of community drinking water quality improvements
Version of Record online: 7 OCT 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Water Resources Research
Volume 49, Issue 10, pages 6286–6297, October 2013
How to Cite
Assessing the extent of altruism in the valuation of community drinking water quality improvements, Water Resour. Res., 49, 6286–6297, doi:10.1002/wrcr.20447., , , and (2013),
- Issue online: 27 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 7 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 AUG 2013 02:46AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 22 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 OCT 2012
Additional supporting information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.