Inverse method for simultaneous determination of soil water flux density and thermal properties with a penta-needle heat pulse probe
Article first published online: 17 SEP 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Water Resources Research
Volume 49, Issue 9, pages 5851–5864, September 2013
How to Cite
2013), Inverse method for simultaneous determination of soil water flux density and thermal properties with a penta-needle heat pulse probe, Water Resour. Res., 49, 5851–5864, doi:10.1002/wrcr.20459., , and (
- Issue published online: 23 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 17 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 AUG 2013 06:50AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 AUG 2012
- USDA-CSREES Special Research . Grant Number: 2008–34552-19042
- USDA Cooperative State Research, Education, and Extension Service . Grant Number: US-4465-11
- BARD, the Unites States-Israel Binational Agricultural Research and Development Fund, and by the Utah Agricultural Experiment Station, Utah State University, Logan . Grant Numbers: Utah 84322-4810 , 7974
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!