Accuracy of the cosmic-ray soil water content probe in humid forest ecosystems: The worst case scenario
Article first published online: 13 SEP 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Water Resources Research
Volume 49, Issue 9, pages 5778–5791, September 2013
How to Cite
2013), Accuracy of the cosmic-ray soil water content probe in humid forest ecosystems: The worst case scenario, Water Resour. Res., 49, 5778–5791, doi:10.1002/wrcr.20463., , , , and (
- Issue published online: 23 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 13 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 AUG 2013 08:58AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!