Use of color maps and wavelet coherence to discern seasonal and interannual climate influences on streamflow variability in northern catchments
Article first published online: 2 OCT 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Water Resources Research
Volume 49, Issue 10, pages 6194–6207, October 2013
How to Cite
2013), Use of color maps and wavelet coherence to discern seasonal and interannual climate influences on streamflow variability in northern catchments, Water Resour. Res., 49, 6194–6207, doi:10.1002/wrcr.20469., , , , , , , , and (
- Issue published online: 27 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 2 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 AUG 2013 12:09AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 3 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!