Geostatistical reduced-order models in underdetermined inverse problems
Article first published online: 15 OCT 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Water Resources Research
Volume 49, Issue 10, pages 6587–6600, October 2013
How to Cite
2013), Geostatistical reduced-order models in underdetermined inverse problems, Water Resour. Res., 49, 6587–6600, doi:10.1002/wrcr.20489., , , and (
- Issue published online: 27 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 15 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 AUG 2013 05:27PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 FEB 2013
- National Energy Technology Laboratory (NETL) of the U.S. Department of Energy under . Grant Number: DE-AC02–05CH11231
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!