An extension of Miller scaling to scale sorptivity by contact angle
Article first published online: 24 OCT 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Water Resources Research
Volume 49, Issue 10, pages 6927–6932, October 2013
How to Cite
2013), An extension of Miller scaling to scale sorptivity by contact angle, Water Resour. Res., 49, 6927–6932, doi:10.1002/wrcr.20505., and (
- Issue published online: 27 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 24 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 AUG 2013 03:33AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 JAN 2013
- Binational Agricultural Research and Development Fund (BARD) . Grant Number: IS-3962-07
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!