Channelization of buoyant nonwetting fluids in saturated porous media
Article first published online: 7 OCT 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Water Resources Research
Volume 49, Issue 10, pages 6371–6380, October 2013
How to Cite
2013), Channelization of buoyant nonwetting fluids in saturated porous media, Water Resour. Res., 49, 6371–6380, doi:10.1002/wrcr.20514., , , and (
- Issue published online: 27 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 7 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 SEP 2013 11:14AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 6 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 DEC 2012
- TeraGrid supercomputing resources . Grant Numbers: TG-CTS090011 , NSF-EAR-1144957
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!