Onset of deep drainage and salt mobilization following forest clearing and cultivation in the Chaco plains (Argentina)
Article first published online: 15 OCT 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Water Resources Research
Volume 49, Issue 10, pages 6601–6612, October 2013
How to Cite
2013), Onset of deep drainage and salt mobilization following forest clearing and cultivation in the Chaco plains (Argentina), Water Resour. Res., 49, 6601–6612, doi:10.1002/wrcr.20516., , , , and (
- Issue published online: 27 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 15 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 SEP 2013 05:05AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 23 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 APR 2013
- Fondo Nacional de Ciencia y Técnica . Grant Numbers: FONCYT-PICT 2199 , UBACYT G006
- International Research Development Center . Grant Number: IDRC-Canada, project 106601-001
- Inter-American Institute for Global Change Research . Grant Numbers: IAI-CRN II 2031 and CRNII 3095 , GEO-0452325
- U.S. National Science Foundation . Grant Number: BIO-0717191
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!