Hydraulic conductivity imaging from 3-D transient hydraulic tomography at several pumping/observation densities
Article first published online: 13 NOV 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Water Resources Research
Volume 49, Issue 11, pages 7311–7326, November 2013
How to Cite
2013), Hydraulic conductivity imaging from 3-D transient hydraulic tomography at several pumping/observation densities, Water Resour. Res., 49, 7311–7326, doi:10.1002/wrcr.20519., , and (
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 13 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 SEP 2013 10:55AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 14 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 OCT 2012
- NSF . Grant Numbers: 0710949 , 934680 , 0934596
- US Army RDE-COM ARL Army Research Office . Grant Number: W911NF-09-1-0534
Additional supporting information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.