Impacts of long-term reclaimed water irrigation on soil salinity accumulation in urban green land in Beijing
Article first published online: 18 NOV 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Water Resources Research
Volume 49, Issue 11, pages 7401–7410, November 2013
How to Cite
2013), Impacts of long-term reclaimed water irrigation on soil salinity accumulation in urban green land in Beijing, Water Resour. Res., 49, 7401–7410, doi:10.1002/wrcr.20550., , , and (
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 18 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 OCT 2013 08:33AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 25 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAY 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China . Grant Number: 41271501
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!