A mirror of two faces: Lin28 as a master regulator of both miRNA and mRNA
Article first published online: 29 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Wiley Interdisciplinary Reviews: RNA
Volume 3, Issue 4, pages 483–494, July/August 2012
How to Cite
Huang, Y. (2012), A mirror of two faces: Lin28 as a master regulator of both miRNA and mRNA. WIREs RNA, 3: 483–494. doi: 10.1002/wrna.1112
- Issue published online: 12 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 29 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!