These authors contributed equally to this work.
The roles of DAZL in RNA biology and development
Article first published online: 8 APR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Wiley Interdisciplinary Reviews: RNA
Volume 5, Issue 4, pages 527–535, July/August 2014
How to Cite
Smorag, L., Xu, X., Engel, W. and Pantakani, D.V. K. (2014), The roles of DAZL in RNA biology and development. WIREs RNA, 5: 527–535. doi: 10.1002/wrna.1228
- Issue published online: 16 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 8 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 17 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 18 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!