Associate Editor: Koper
Population size of Island loggerhead shrikes on Santa Rosa and Santa Cruz Islands†
Article first published online: 1 FEB 2012
Published 2012. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
Wildlife Society Bulletin
Volume 36, Issue 1, pages 61–69, March 2012
How to Cite
Stanley, T. R., Teel, S., Hall, L. S., Dye, L. C. and Laughrin, L. L. (2012), Population size of Island loggerhead shrikes on Santa Rosa and Santa Cruz Islands. Wildlife Society Bulletin, 36: 61–69. doi: 10.1002/wsb.108
- Issue published online: 23 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 1 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!