Associate Editor: Homyack.
Tools and Technology
Using a specialized blowgun dart to obtain genetic samples from mammals†
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2012
Copyright © The Wildlife Society, 2012
Wildlife Society Bulletin
Volume 36, Issue 1, pages 185–188, March 2012
How to Cite
Keeley, B. W. and Keeley, A. T. H. (2012), Using a specialized blowgun dart to obtain genetic samples from mammals. Wildlife Society Bulletin, 36: 185–188. doi: 10.1002/wsb.120
- Issue published online: 23 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!