Associate Editor: Glenn
Sensitivity of berry productivity to climatic variation in the Cabinet–Yaak grizzly bear recovery zone, Northwest United States, 1989–2010†
Article first published online: 18 APR 2012
Published The Wildlife Society, 2012. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
Wildlife Society Bulletin
Volume 36, Issue 2, pages 226–231, June 2012
How to Cite
Holden, Z. A., Kasworm, W. F., Servheen, C., Hahn, B. and Dobrowski, S. (2012), Sensitivity of berry productivity to climatic variation in the Cabinet–Yaak grizzly bear recovery zone, Northwest United States, 1989–2010. Wildlife Society Bulletin, 36: 226–231. doi: 10.1002/wsb.128
- Issue published online: 26 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 18 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!