Associate Editor: Rollins
Tools and Technology
An in situ vertebrate bioassay helps identify potential matrices for a predator-based synthetic management tool†
Article first published online: 4 JUN 2012
Copyright © The Wildlife Society, 2012
Wildlife Society Bulletin
Volume 36, Issue 2, pages 383–388, June 2012
How to Cite
Parsons, M. H., Blumstein, D. T. and Dods, K. C. (2012), An in situ vertebrate bioassay helps identify potential matrices for a predator-based synthetic management tool. Wildlife Society Bulletin, 36: 383–388. doi: 10.1002/wsb.144
- Issue published online: 26 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 4 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!