Associate Editor: Rominger
Tools and Technology
Genetic measures confirm familial relationships and strengthen study design†
Article first published online: 18 JUN 2012
Published 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
Wildlife Society Bulletin
Volume 36, Issue 3, pages 609–614, September 2012
How to Cite
Robinson, S. J., Walrath, R. D., Van Deelen, T. R. and VerCauteren, K. C. (2012), Genetic measures confirm familial relationships and strengthen study design. Wildlife Society Bulletin, 36: 609–614. doi: 10.1002/wsb.154
- Issue published online: 25 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 18 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!