Associate Editor: Haukos
Effects of elevated selenium on body condition, oxidative stress, and organ health in greater scaup wintering at Lake Ontario†
Article first published online: 9 JUL 2012
Copyright © The Wildlife Society, 2012
Wildlife Society Bulletin
Volume 36, Issue 3, pages 506–511, September 2012
How to Cite
Ware, L. L., Petrie, S. A., Bailey, R. C., Badzinski, S. S., Schummer, M. L., Chen, Y.-W. and Belzile, N. (2012), Effects of elevated selenium on body condition, oxidative stress, and organ health in greater scaup wintering at Lake Ontario. Wildlife Society Bulletin, 36: 506–511. doi: 10.1002/wsb.158
- Issue published online: 25 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 9 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!