Associate Editor: Peterson
A direct comparison of camera-trapping and sign transects for monitoring wildlife in the Wanglang National Nature Reserve, China†
Article first published online: 19 JUL 2012
Copyright © The Wildlife Society, 2012
Wildlife Society Bulletin
Volume 36, Issue 3, pages 538–545, September 2012
How to Cite
Li, S., McShea, W. J., Wang, D., Huang, J. and Shao, L. (2012), A direct comparison of camera-trapping and sign transects for monitoring wildlife in the Wanglang National Nature Reserve, China. Wildlife Society Bulletin, 36: 538–545. doi: 10.1002/wsb.161
- Issue published online: 25 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 19 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!