Associate Editor: Valdez
Impacts of exurban sprawl: The effects of the perceptions and practices of new residents toward the spur-thighed tortoise (Testudo graeca)†
Article first published online: 10 AUG 2012
Copyright © The Wildlife Society, 2012
Wildlife Society Bulletin
Volume 36, Issue 3, pages 531–537, September 2012
How to Cite
Pérez, I., Giménez, A. and Pedreño, A. (2012), Impacts of exurban sprawl: The effects of the perceptions and practices of new residents toward the spur-thighed tortoise (Testudo graeca). Wildlife Society Bulletin, 36: 531–537. doi: 10.1002/wsb.162
- Issue published online: 25 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 10 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!