Associate Editor: Nielsen
Health effects of GnRH immunocontraception of wild white-tailed deer in New Jersey†
Version of Record online: 22 SEP 2011
Copyright © The Wildlife Society, 2011
Wildlife Society Bulletin
Special Issue: Ecology and management of deer in developed landscapes
Volume 35, Issue 3, pages 149–160, September 2011
How to Cite
Gionfriddo, J. P., Denicola, A. J., Miller, L. A. and Fagerstone, K. A. (2011), Health effects of GnRH immunocontraception of wild white-tailed deer in New Jersey. Wildlife Society Bulletin, 35: 149–160. doi: 10.1002/wsb.17
- Issue online: 22 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 22 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 10 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!