Associate Editor: Grado
Data-free speculation does not make for testable hypotheses: A reply to Ripple et al.†
Article first published online: 28 AUG 2012
Copyright © The Wildlife Society, 2012
Wildlife Society Bulletin
Volume 36, Issue 3, pages 561–566, September 2012
How to Cite
Hodges, K. E. (2012), Data-free speculation does not make for testable hypotheses: A reply to Ripple et al. Wildlife Society Bulletin, 36: 561–566. doi: 10.1002/wsb.180
- Issue published online: 25 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 28 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!