Associate Editor: Grado
Wolves and lynx: Plausible ideas make for testable hypotheses†
Article first published online: 28 AUG 2012
Copyright © The Wildlife Society, 2012
Wildlife Society Bulletin
Volume 36, Issue 3, pages 572–577, September 2012
How to Cite
Wirsing, A. J., Buskirk, S. W., Ripple, W. J. and Beschta, R. L. (2012), Wolves and lynx: Plausible ideas make for testable hypotheses. Wildlife Society Bulletin, 36: 572–577. doi: 10.1002/wsb.183
- Issue published online: 25 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 28 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!