Associate Editor: Grado
Missing lynx and trophic cascades in food webs: A reply to Ripple et al.†
Article first published online: 28 AUG 2012
Copyright © The Wildlife Society, 2012
Wildlife Society Bulletin
Volume 36, Issue 3, pages 567–571, September 2012
How to Cite
Squires, J. R., DeCesare, N. J., Hebblewhite, M. and Berger, J. (2012), Missing lynx and trophic cascades in food webs: A reply to Ripple et al. . Wildlife Society Bulletin, 36: 567–571. doi: 10.1002/wsb.186
- Issue published online: 25 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 28 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!