Associate Editor: Messmer
Tools and Technology
Developing a data-transfer model for a novel Wildlife-tracking network†
Article first published online: 5 SEP 2012
Copyright © The Wildlife Society, 2012
Wildlife Society Bulletin
Volume 36, Issue 4, pages 820–827, December 2012
How to Cite
Davis, M. J., Thokala, S., Xing, X., Thompson Hobbs, N., Walsh, D. P., Han, R. Y. and Mishra, S. (2012), Developing a data-transfer model for a novel Wildlife-tracking network. Wildlife Society Bulletin, 36: 820–827. doi: 10.1002/wsb.188
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 5 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!