Associate Editor: M. Peterson
Tools and Technology
A novel isoflurane anesthesia induction system for raccoons†
Article first published online: 7 SEP 2012
Copyright © The Wildlife Society, 2012. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
Wildlife Society Bulletin
Volume 36, Issue 4, pages 807–812, December 2012
How to Cite
Bentler, K. T., Gossett, D. N. and Root, J. J. (2012), A novel isoflurane anesthesia induction system for raccoons. Wildlife Society Bulletin, 36: 807–812. doi: 10.1002/wsb.193
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 7 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!