Associate Editor: Messmer
Tools and Technology
Utility of improvised video-camera collars for collecting contact data from white-tailed deer: Possibilities in disease transmission studies†
Version of Record online: 30 NOV 2012
Published 2012. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
Wildlife Society Bulletin
Volume 36, Issue 4, pages 828–834, December 2012
How to Cite
Lavelle, M. J., Hygnstrom, S. E., Hildreth, A. M., Campbell, T. A., Long, D. B., Hewitt, D. G., Beringer, J. and VerCauteren, K. C. (2012), Utility of improvised video-camera collars for collecting contact data from white-tailed deer: Possibilities in disease transmission studies. Wildlife Society Bulletin, 36: 828–834. doi: 10.1002/wsb.216
- Issue online: 21 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 30 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!