Associate Editor: Glenn
Evaluation of hair cortisol concentration as a biomarker of long-term stress in free-ranging polar bears†
Article first published online: 30 NOV 2012
Copyright © The Wildlife Society, 2012
Wildlife Society Bulletin
Volume 36, Issue 4, pages 747–758, December 2012
How to Cite
Macbeth, B. J., Cattet, M. R. L., Obbard, M. E., Middel, K. and Janz, D. M. (2012), Evaluation of hair cortisol concentration as a biomarker of long-term stress in free-ranging polar bears. Wildlife Society Bulletin, 36: 747–758. doi: 10.1002/wsb.219
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 30 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!