Associate Editor: Rominger
Tools and Technology
Extraction and analysis of plant alkanes and long-chain alcohols using accelerated solvent extraction (ASE)†
Article first published online: 9 NOV 2012
Copyright © The Wildlife Society, 2012
Wildlife Society Bulletin
Volume 37, Issue 1, pages 220–225, March 2013
How to Cite
Carnahan, A. M., Spalinger, D. E., Kennish, J. M. and Collins, W. B. (2013), Extraction and analysis of plant alkanes and long-chain alcohols using accelerated solvent extraction (ASE). Wildlife Society Bulletin, 37: 220–225. doi: 10.1002/wsb.222
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 9 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!