Associate Editor: Baker
A technique to discriminate Canis mitochondrial DNA of New World and Old World origins using specific primers†
Article first published online: 31 DEC 2012
Copyright © The Wildlife Society, 2012
Wildlife Society Bulletin
Volume 37, Issue 1, pages 216–219, March 2013
How to Cite
Tessier, N., Stronen, A. V. and Lapointe, F.-J. (2013), A technique to discriminate Canis mitochondrial DNA of New World and Old World origins using specific primers. Wildlife Society Bulletin, 37: 216–219. doi: 10.1002/wsb.230
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 31 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!