Associate Editor: Hewison
Body condition and dosage effects on ketamine–xylazine immobilization of female white-tailed deer†
Article first published online: 29 DEC 2012
Copyright © The Wildlife Society, 2012
Wildlife Society Bulletin
Volume 37, Issue 1, pages 162–167, March 2013
How to Cite
Duquette, J. F., Belant, J. L., Beyer, D. E. and Svoboda, N. J. (2013), Body condition and dosage effects on ketamine–xylazine immobilization of female white-tailed deer. Wildlife Society Bulletin, 37: 162–167. doi: 10.1002/wsb.233
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 29 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!