Associate Editor: Porter.
Effects of human activity on space use and movement patterns of female Elk†
Article first published online: 22 SEP 2011
Copyright © The Wildlife Society, 2011
Wildlife Society Bulletin
Special Issue: Ecology and management of deer in developed landscapes
Volume 35, Issue 3, pages 261–269, September 2011
How to Cite
Webb, S. L., Dzialak, M. R., Harju, S. M., Hayden-Wing, L. D. and Winstead, J. B. (2011), Effects of human activity on space use and movement patterns of female Elk. Wildlife Society Bulletin, 35: 261–269. doi: 10.1002/wsb.25
- Issue published online: 22 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 22 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 27 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!