Associate Editor: Grado
Snag distributions in relation to human access in ponderosa pine forests
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2013
Copyright © The Wildlife Society, 2013
Wildlife Society Bulletin
Volume 37, Issue 2, pages 256–266, June 2013
How to Cite
Hollenbeck, J. P., Bate, L. J., Saab, V. A. and Lehmkuhl, J. F. (2013), Snag distributions in relation to human access in ponderosa pine forests. Wildlife Society Bulletin, 37: 256–266. doi: 10.1002/wsb.252
- Issue published online: 27 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!