Associate Editor: Smallwood
Wind Energy and Wildlife Conservation
A description of the biosis model to assess risk of bird collisions with wind turbines†
Article first published online: 18 MAR 2013
Copyright © The Wildlife Society, 2013
Wildlife Society Bulletin
Volume 37, Issue 1, pages 59–65, March 2013
How to Cite
Smales, I., Muir, S., Meredith, C. and Baird, R. (2013), A description of the biosis model to assess risk of bird collisions with wind turbines. Wildlife Society Bulletin, 37: 59–65. doi: 10.1002/wsb.257
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 18 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!