Associate Editor: Brennan
Wind Energy and Wildlife Conservation
Comparing bird and bat fatality-rate estimates among North American wind-energy projects†
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 The Wildlife Society
Wildlife Society Bulletin
Volume 37, Issue 1, pages 19–33, March 2013
How to Cite
Smallwood, K. S. (2013), Comparing bird and bat fatality-rate estimates among North American wind-energy projects. Wildlife Society Bulletin, 37: 19–33. doi: 10.1002/wsb.260
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!