Associate Editor: Smallwood
Wind Energy and Wildlife Conservation
Habitat utilization in white-tailed eagles (Haliaeetus albicilla) and the displacement impact of the Smøla wind-power plant†
Article first published online: 19 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Wildlife Society Bulletin
Volume 37, Issue 1, pages 75–83, March 2013
How to Cite
May, R., Nygård, T., Dahl, E. L. and Bevanger, K. (2013), Habitat utilization in white-tailed eagles (Haliaeetus albicilla) and the displacement impact of the Smøla wind-power plant. Wildlife Society Bulletin, 37: 75–83. doi: 10.1002/wsb.264
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 19 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!