From the Field
Testing automated howling devices in a wintertime wolf survey
Version of Record online: 30 APR 2013
Copyright © The Wildlife Society, 2013
Wildlife Society Bulletin
Volume 37, Issue 2, pages 389–393, June 2013
How to Cite
Brennan, A., Cross, P. C., Ausband, D. E., Barbknecht, A. and Creel, S. (2013), Testing automated howling devices in a wintertime wolf survey. Wildlife Society Bulletin, 37: 389–393. doi: 10.1002/wsb.269
- Issue online: 27 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 30 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!