Associate Editor: Nielsen
Overabundant suburban deer, invertebrates, and the spread of an invasive exotic plant†
Article first published online: 22 SEP 2011
Copyright © The Wildlife Society, 2011
Wildlife Society Bulletin
Special Issue: Ecology and management of deer in developed landscapes
Volume 35, Issue 3, pages 243–251, September 2011
How to Cite
Duguay, J. P. and Farfaras, C. (2011), Overabundant suburban deer, invertebrates, and the spread of an invasive exotic plant. Wildlife Society Bulletin, 35: 243–251. doi: 10.1002/wsb.27
- Issue published online: 22 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 22 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 23 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!