Associate Editor: McDonald
Tools and Technology
Using DNA to test the utility of pellet-group counts as an index of deer counts
Article first published online: 30 APR 2013
Copyright © The Wildlife Society, 2013
Wildlife Society Bulletin
Volume 37, Issue 2, pages 444–450, June 2013
How to Cite
Brinkman, T. J., Person, D. K., Smith, W., Chapin, F. S., McCoy, K., Leonawicz, M. and Hundertmark, K. J. (2013), Using DNA to test the utility of pellet-group counts as an index of deer counts. Wildlife Society Bulletin, 37: 444–450. doi: 10.1002/wsb.270
- Issue published online: 27 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!