Associate Editor: Baker
From the Field
Toward a non-invasive inuit polar bear survey: Genetic data from polar bear hair snags
Version of Record online: 30 APR 2013
Copyright © The Wildlife Society, 2013
Wildlife Society Bulletin
Volume 37, Issue 2, pages 394–401, June 2013
How to Cite
De Groot, P. V. C., Wong, P. B. Y., Harris, C., Dyck, M. G., Kamookak, L., Pagès, M., Michaux, J. and Boag, P. T. (2013), Toward a non-invasive inuit polar bear survey: Genetic data from polar bear hair snags. Wildlife Society Bulletin, 37: 394–401. doi: 10.1002/wsb.283
- Issue online: 27 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 30 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!