Associate Editor: Homyack
Tree stocking affects winter bird densities across a gradient of savanna, woodland, and forest in the Missouri Ozarks
Article first published online: 2 SEP 2013
Copyright © The Wildlife Society, 2013
Wildlife Society Bulletin
Volume 37, Issue 3, pages 577–584, September 2013
How to Cite
Kendrick, S. W. and Thompson, F. R. (2013), Tree stocking affects winter bird densities across a gradient of savanna, woodland, and forest in the Missouri Ozarks. Wildlife Society Bulletin, 37: 577–584. doi: 10.1002/wsb.286
- Issue published online: 23 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 2 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!