Associate Editor: Rodgers
Deviance from truth: Telemetry location errors erode both precision and accuracy of habitat-selection models
Version of Record online: 7 JUN 2013
Copyright © The Wildlife Society, 2013
Wildlife Society Bulletin
Volume 37, Issue 3, pages 596–602, September 2013
How to Cite
Morehouse, A. T. and Boyce, M. S. (2013), Deviance from truth: Telemetry location errors erode both precision and accuracy of habitat-selection models. Wildlife Society Bulletin, 37: 596–602. doi: 10.1002/wsb.292
- Issue online: 23 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 7 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!