In My Opinion
The predator pendulum revisited: Social conflict over wolves and their management in the western United States
Version of Record online: 22 JUL 2013
Copyright © The Wildlife Society, 2013
Wildlife Society Bulletin
Volume 37, Issue 3, pages 674–679, September 2013
How to Cite
Bruskotter, J. T. (2013), The predator pendulum revisited: Social conflict over wolves and their management in the western United States. Wildlife Society Bulletin, 37: 674–679. doi: 10.1002/wsb.293
- Issue online: 23 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 22 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!