Associate Editor: Krausman
Beliefs, attitudes, and intentions for allowing elephants in group ranches around amboseli national park, Kenya
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2013
Copyright © The Wildlife Society, 2013
Wildlife Society Bulletin
Volume 37, Issue 3, pages 639–648, September 2013
How to Cite
Browne-Nuñez, C., Jacobson, S. K. and Vaske, J. J. (2013), Beliefs, attitudes, and intentions for allowing elephants in group ranches around amboseli national park, Kenya. Wildlife Society Bulletin, 37: 639–648. doi: 10.1002/wsb.296
- Issue published online: 23 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!