Associate Editor: Kalies
Rest-site selection by fishers (Martes pennanti) in the eastern deciduous forest
Article first published online: 2 JUL 2013
© The Wildlife Society, 2013
Wildlife Society Bulletin
Volume 37, Issue 4, pages 805–814, December 2013
How to Cite
Gess, S. W., Ellington, E. H., Dzialak, M. R., Duchamp, J. E., Lovallo, M. and Larkin, J. L. (2013), Rest-site selection by fishers (Martes pennanti) in the eastern deciduous forest. Wildlife Society Bulletin, 37: 805–814. doi: 10.1002/wsb.300
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 2 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 SEP 2011
- Pennsylvania Game Commission
- Indiana University of Pennsylvania Research Institute
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!