Summer habitat use by adult female mule deer in a restoration-treated ponderosa pine forest
Version of Record online: 20 JUN 2013
© The Wildlife Society, 2013
Wildlife Society Bulletin
Volume 37, Issue 4, pages 707–713, December 2013
How to Cite
Horncastle, V. J., Fenner Yarborough, R., Dickson, B. G. and Rosenstock, S. S. (2013), Summer habitat use by adult female mule deer in a restoration-treated ponderosa pine forest. Wildlife Society Bulletin, 37: 707–713. doi: 10.1002/wsb.301
Associate Editor: Homyack
- Issue online: 24 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 20 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!